Prague is the perfect city for a long weekend. Whether you are going with your friends or want to spend a romantic weekend with your sweetheart.
I visited Prague with my best friend and we had a perfect weekend with delicious food, strong coffees, party nights and the best cocktails and cutest barkeepers in the world!
My insider tip for you: Discover Prague by walking. This city is so beautiful with its old buildings, little cafés and old streets. Take your time there and just enjoy.
Bars & Cafés
- best Italien food at Alforno Focacceria
- Coffee and Sweets at La Bottega (perfect for dessert)
- best cocktails and cute barkeepers at L’Fleur
- delicious breakfast at Coffee Room
- Charles Bridge (early in the morning with the sunrise)
- Prague Castle (beautiful view from the balcony of the Starbucks Coffee)
- Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock
- The Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- Petrín Lookout Tower (best view and beautiful walk)
more things …
I recommend the free walking tour. It is always fun with these guys. Meeting Point is the Old Town Square.
And for those of you who just want to relax, is the Hotel Maximilan with his SPA area (Planet Zen) the perfect place.
This is my favorite blog for all food lovers who want to discover the Taste of Prague.